We want you to be completely happy with your Vertical Visions order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of unused or defective merchandise within 30 days of receipt. Some products have a money back policy for up to 60 days, even if used. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. A restocking fee may apply.
Returning Merchandise by Mail
Return instructions were included inside your shipment and are repeated below:
- Unused products can be returned within 30 days of receipt and may be subject to a restocking fee per our return policy. Used products such as TIPM Plug-In Relay Systems can be returned within the applicable money-back window. TIPM cables that have been inserted into your fuse box can not be returned since they also serve as testing tools.
- To make a return: Carefully package the part(s) inside the original box along with all undamaged manuals and accessories.
- Your order number is your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, so please indicate this inside your shipment.
- List the reason for the return (refund, exchange, etc.) along with your name and contact information. Ship your return to: Vertical Visions, Attn: Returns, 525 Parkland Road, Eldersburg, MD 21784.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks from receipt for your return to be processed.
- We will pay for return shipping only if the product is proven to be defective. Since there are dozens of things that can prevent your vehicle from starting, it is often illogical to assume our part is defective without further testing and research.
Things to remember:
- If you elect to cancel an order for any reason before shipment, a 5% fee will apply. This is due to new rules enacted by our credit card processor since they no longer refund us the credit card fees we pay when processing your order.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Vertical Visions to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in. Notify Vertical Visions immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. Contact us to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- All products returned MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original manuals, and contain other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- For defective items, Vertical Visions will pay for return shipping by providing you with a prepaid mailing label. Defective returns can be returned to Vertical Visions within 15 days from the invoice date for: Credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- For non-defective items, you are responsible for shipping charges. Non-defective returns can be accepted by Vertical Visions within 30 days from the invoice date, at Vertical Visions' discretion for: Refund, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. All non-defective returns MUST be unused and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please allow up to 15 business days to process refunds once the part is received at our shop.
- TIPM cables are fully refundable if found to not work on any Applicable Vehicle. No refund will be provided if your vehicle has other problems that affect the full functionality of our products, such as: Out of gas, a dead battery, no headlights, abnormal dashboard lights or warning symbols, a failure to even try to start (won't turn over), air conditioning (AC) problems, stalling while driving, ECM/BCM/PCM problems, or other unrelated abnormalities that cause your vehicle to not function properly. In other words, please don't blame our products if your vehicle has unrelated issues.
- Vertical Visions strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Vertical Visions reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward future purchases only. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items.