- All shipment durations are estimated. Since 2020 and the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, all shipping carriers have been unreliable with on-time deliveries, therefore we cannot guarantee or refund any shipping service due to delays of any kind. Please expect delays with all services.
- We go out of our way to ensure all orders received by 2pm ET are shipped the same day, Monday through Friday. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Shipments sent to destinations outside the USA may require separate customs fees that are collected by your respective country. We are unable to determine or collect varying customs fees for the dozens of countries that we ship to each year.
- UPS cannot ship to a PO Box. Providing such an address will delay your order, or we may elect to ship via the equivalent USPS service.
- For any vehicle older than 2007 or any Ram truck older than 2011, a used TIPM is our only recommendation.
- Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, and similar free email services routinely place our tracking emails in spam or promotion folders. If you did not receive any of our automated emails, there is a 99% chance your email provider is the issue. Customers also enter their email address incorrectly on a routine basis, so check with us if you did not receive any emails after your order was placed.
- Discounts are available on certain products for prior customers only.
- You must read and agree with our Refund Policy in order to place an order on this web site.
- If our part does not solve your vehicle issue, please contact us. Chances are the part was improperly installed or you have a problem outside of the fuel pump circuit. We have the best service in the industry and we'll do our best to make things right.
- There are no more items in your cart
- Subtotal $0.00
- TIPM Fuel Pump Relay Solutions
- TIPM Repairs
- Faulty Fuel Pump Relay Symptoms
- Basics of Bypassing & Testing Relays
- Fuse Layouts
- Recall Information
- How The TIPM Cable Was Born
- Fuse Slot Hot Spots
- Other Solutions
- Wiring Diagrams
- Hard Reset How-To
- External Fuel Pump Relay Basics
- External Fuel Pump Relay Installation
- Removing Your TIPM
- Give Back
- About Us
- Contact Us